Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Summer Beauty Picks: The Bronze Goddess

Being the makeup guru that I am, I love to find new products and makeup that work awesome & look great. Here are my favorite summer beauty picks this year:

Bath & Body Works: True Blue Spa - Strike Gold
Instant self-tanning lotion sheer color that lets you see where you've applied it. Doesn't streak and it is seriously instant! the more you apply the darker it gets! When in the sun you can see a subtle sparkle! And smells great! (Exfoliate before you apply for best results!) It is the best self-tan product I've ever used! I'm hooked for life! Who wants unhealthy leathery skin and get skin cancer?! NOT me! Quick & Easy!


Urban Decay: Primer Potion
I've used this product for years! it is the best eyeshadow primer ever! crease-proof, smudge-proof and it even makes the color you apply look more intense! This is one product worth splurging for. Once you use it, you can't live without it! There is the invisible primer, I've used forever (in the purple) and the new one called,"Sin" (in the bronze) I loooove the new one. It has a soft shiny metallic sandy tone. Beautiful even if you wear it alone with mascara, for a beach girl look! And it's great as a base color and then use a shadow in the crease! Quick & Easy!


Too Faced: Snow Bunny
This multi-bronzer blends fawn/pink/white/beige to give a nice glow anywhere you want! (I've uesed this product for awhile, I might as well tell ya about it!) Quick & Easy!
As for lips, I suggest glosses! mainly light colors for summer. I even like to put a lip stain on first & then gloss on top for color endurance! Bronze cheeks & glossy lips look great on anyone! I hope you can try these awesome treasures I've found! I adore them! C'mon Rock the Bronze! It's fun!



No comments: