Thursday, March 6, 2008

i Love the Temple

Last Saturday my husband and i were finally able to attend the temple. I really wanted us to do sealings since we hadn't done them yet. It was an amazing beautiful experience. We were priveleged to watch and participate with a family doing work for great ancestors and their children being sealed together finally for eternity. What an amazing thing to behold. I testify that attending the temple renews our recollection of the vast blessings we can recieve. To take part of such a great work is so dear to me. I'm so very grateful to have a temple to go to and feel closer to my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. And i'm so very grateful that the family i have someday will be sealed to me and my husband beyond death.

2 comments:

janna said...

So glad you two finally made it back to the temple--there is no better place to be. Doing sealings is fun and it is pretty special to think about what it is really all about--eternal families!!

Christine said...

I seriously started crying the second you said you guys made it on Saturday cause I knew how much that meant to you. I'm so happy you were able to share that day together!