Tuesday, June 2, 2009

~Sweeeeet Stuff~

Well my best friend Afton was in AZ for a family reunion and was able to stop by and see where I lived for the first time. We've known each other since High School. And she lived with my family in H.S. too for almost a year, so she's practically a sister to me. Even though we don't live close by each other our friendship has remained the same: Silly-Giddy-Girls that may possibly say or do something crazy at any given moment! lol!
It was fun to see her and her little girls. I made them little jewelry boxes!
MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!
I've been meaning to get on here and post the big announcement that my awesome studly brother Gerrit is officially engaged. He took her to Sedona, AZ on a hummer ride tour and proposed at a lovely scenic view. I'm soooo excited for them both. His Fiancee, Shawntae is sooo freakin' fun! I can't wait to have her as my sis-in-law! I love you guys!


















On Memorial Day my parents and I went to Sedona and ate a yummy BBQ Chicken Pizza (my fav) at Oak Creek Brewery and then had fun walking around Telakipaki (scenic fountains/landscape/boutiques). It was Keira's first day trip & she did awesome! she rocks! (my hubby had to work but I made him dinner & watched a movie.)




















2 comments:

Christine said...

OK, crazy - you guys were at the same place in Sedona on Monday that we were! How funny. We were there around 11-1pm and loved the amazing architecture of that little shop area. So wish I knew you guys were there cause I was drooling over taking someones photos there, shoot that would have been awesome!

Krista said...

Sher, you little girl is soooo cute!! Congrats!!!! Oh ya... the jewelry boxes are adorable as well!! You are very talented!!