Saturday, January 3, 2009

HeLL0 2OO9!

So it's a new year...whether you call them resolutions or goals here are mine:
1) To be the best soon-to-be mom ever!
2) To share the gospel every chance I can
3) To look at the good things in every day
4) Remember that every trial is an opportunity for spiritual growth
5) PATIENCE!!!
6) Develop new & excel in my talents

7) Always surprise my hubby with random kisses
8) Thank my hubby daily for ALL he does for me
9) Start writing in my journal again (I used to be sooo good until I got married! ~I've written 25 journals in the past, all over 100 pages.)
10) To cherish every moment with my parents and family (love them no matter what & always be on good terms!)


(24 weeks!)

2 comments:

janna said...

Those are great resolutions--I haven't made any yet--having trouble deciding on what I'd like to work on--there are too many of them!! Good luck.

Christy said...

I think you will ace the "best Mom ever" resolution! Happy New Year!